¾ Cup Warm Water 1 tbsp HULETTS brown sugar 1 packet yeast (7grams) 2 cups HEALTH CONNECTION Brown Flour Mix 1 I LIKE EGGS free range large egg 1 tsp salt 1 tbsp WILLOWCREEK olive oil 1 teaspoon SAFARI white wine vinegar
½ Cup EL BURRO Tomato Salsa
½ cup mixed peppers, diced ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced 2 tbsp PEPPADEWS sweet piquante, thinly sliced 1 ½ cup LANCEWOOD mozzarella OR white cheddar cheese, grated ½ a wheel of CLOVER feta Garnish with balsamic glaze WILLOWCREEK drizzle
- Set pizza stone or heavy baking sheet on lowest rack oven and preheat to 225 degrees Celsius
- Mix the water, sugar, and yeast together and let it stand for at least 5 mins until foamy.
- Mix brown flour blend and salt together. Add the yeast mixture, egg, olive oil and vinegar to the flour blend and mix well.
- Use and oiled spatula (or oiled hands) to transfer the dough onto a piece of parchment paper. Use your oiled hands to spread the dough into a large 30cm pizza.
- Before adding your toppings, you will need to par bake the dough for 8-10mins.
- Once the pizza is out the oven you can add your salsa first, then 1 cup of grated cheese, sliced onion, mixed peppers, sliced sweet piquante, feta and the remaining half of the cheese. Bake for another 8-10mins or until the cheese has melted.
- Section as desired and drizzle over your balsamic glaze and serve!