Terms and Conditions:
This promotional competition (“Competition”) is organised by Peninsula Specialty Beverages (Proprietary) Limited, Coca-Cola Africa (Proprietary) Limited and The Pleasant Group (Proprietary) Limited trading as Deeliver (“Promoters”).
- This promotional competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa who are 18 years of age or older, residing in, or delivering to an address within one of Deeliver’s current delivery zones, in possession of a valid form of identification (South African Identity Document or Passport), except any minor, employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of the Promoter, or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoters and/or immediate family members of any of the above persons, its advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies.
- By entering this Competition, all participants and the winner agree to be bound by these rules/terms and conditions, which will be interpreted by the Promoters, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoters reserve the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend, or cancel this Competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoters reasonably deem necessary.
- The Competition is only valid within South Africa. Participants must be within South Africa at the time of entering the Competition, for the verification process and at the time of the prize being awarded should they be declared a winner, failing which such person will be disqualified and the draw of a replacement entry shall take place under the same terms and conditions as the first draw.
- This Competition commences on 1st April 2022 and ends on 13th May 2022 both days inclusive. Entries received before the commencement date, or after the ending date, will not be considered.
- Participants stand a chance to win a 50’s Style SMEG Bar Fridge with the following specifications:
Dimensions: 970mm H x 545mm W x 659mm D
Internal LED light
Energy efficiency class: E
Electro-mechanical temperature control
The Promoters reserve the right to change any or all specifications of the Prize in their discretion at any time. There will only be 1 (one) winner in this Competition, who will win the Prize.
- To stand a chance to win the Prize, participants must purchase any 6 pack of Topo Chico™ Hard Seltzer from www.deeliver.co.za
- Each purchase of a 6 pack of Topo Chico™ Hard Seltzer constitutes 1 (one) entry into the Competition.
- Participants may enter the Competition subject to the following:
If any entry was made in a manner which in the Promoters’ discretion provides the participant with an unfair advantage over other entrants, such a participant will be disqualified from this Competition.
b. Participants may enter this Competition as many times as they like provided they complete the entry mechanics set out above each time. However, participants are only eligible to stand a chance to win 1 (one) prize under this Competition.
- On 18th May 2022, a random draw will be conducted by Deeliver to select a potential winner. The potential winner will be notified via email and/or telephonically using the email address and/or phone number provided during the purchase, in order to verify the details of the potential winner. In order to be verified, the potential winner will be required to provide their proof of identification including proof that at the time of entry they were 18 years old or over, their full name and contact details. Once the potential winner has been successfully verified, they will be confirmed as the official winner and the Promoters or the Promoters’ agents will deliver the Prize to the winner on 20th May 2022. The Promoters’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered. The facilitation of the prize will be communicated with the winner.
- Once a winner has received their Prize, the Promoters will not take responsibility for any product malfunction or defect. Ownership of and risk in and benefit attached to the Prize will pass on to the winner immediately. The winner is obligated to behave responsibly and comply with these terms and conditions and all reasonable requests of the Promoters and their agents.
- The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other item.
- If the Promoters are unable to reach a winner after 48 (forty-eight) hours from the date of being notified that they are potential winner or if a potential winner fails the verification process after drawing his/her entry for whatsoever reason, such person will be disqualified and a draw for a replacement entry and winner will take place.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- The Promoters shall not be liable for entries lost, damaged, or delayed, if such loss, damage, or delay is not caused by the Promoter’s gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
- All participants and the winner, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, their affiliates and/or associated companies including the bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoter) and/or receipt and/use of the Prize.
- The Promoters may require the winner to be identified, photographed, and published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television or social media, when accepting the Prize or after having received the Prize. The winner will be given the opportunity to decline to the publication of their images and to participate in the Promoters’ marketing material in so far as it relates to the Competition.
- The Promoters may require the winner to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoters to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should the winner refuse or be unable to comply with this clause for any reason, such winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prize and it shall revert to the Promoters.
- By posting any content, experiences, images on any social media platform, in relation to this Competition and its associated promotional activities, participants consent and give the Promoters a world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive license, to reproduce, modify, adapt, and publish any content posted and/or submitted by a participant on a social media platform, for the purposes of promoting the products and services of the Promoters.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond the Promoters’ reasonable control, the Promoters reserve the right to cancel this Competition (before entries are received), to change the number or nature of the Prize at any time (on notice to the participants), or to change the rules at the Promoters’ discretion (provided that the Promoters will not change the conditions for participation or conditions for being awarded the Prize, as stated herein).
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with any social media platform where this Competition may be advertised or promoted.
- All queries relating to the Competition can be directed to the Coca-Cola Customer Care Line on 0860 112 526. A copy of the Competition Terms is available at no cost to the participants and can be downloaded in printable form at www.coca-cola.co.za and at www.deeliver.co.za