Instant noodles are great 'cos they last for ages and are ideal for when you're spent for time and energy, but they're not very fancy or nutritious... until now!
Here's how to upgrade your Kellogg's Instant Noodles to make them not only gourmet but packed with protein, a little veg, and va-va-voom flavour that'll keep you coming back for more.
- 2 x 70g Kellogg’s Instant Noodles Chicken Flavour packets + seasoning sachets
- 3 tbsp Willow Creek Olive Oil or neutral-flavour oil, separated
- 3 I LIKE EGGS Free-Range Eggs, scrambled
- 500g Elgin Free-Range Chickens Chipolatas, sectioned
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp chilli oil
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander or parsley, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Spring onions, diced for garnish
- Add the noodles to a pot of boiling water and cook for 3 mins. Rinse the noodles under cold water until fully cooled and set aside.
- In a medium-sized non-stick saucepan on medium heat add the remaining 1 tbsp olive oil and the eggs. Fry until fully cooked. Set aside.
- Separate the chicken chipolatas and cut into smaller pieces. Add 1 tbsp olive oil to the same pan and cook the chipolatas on medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Add the diced tomatoes, chicken seasoning sachet, and chilli oil. Stir. Cook on medium heat until the tomatoes are mushy.
- Add the cooked noodles, scrambled eggs, cooked chipolatas, and chopped coriander/parsley together and mix well. Salt to taste.
- Allow the noodles to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with spring onion and enjoy!
Let us know if you try any of the recipes by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza, and using #DeeRecipe – if it looks DEELICIOUS, we’ll give you a treat!
Looking for more drink/mealspiration? Check out our other recipes here.