Our Patrón Paloma is simple, simply delicious, and quite obviously a sight for sore eyes – look at those Instagram-worthy edible-petal ice spheres!
Made with premium Patrón Reposado Tequila, you can expect a smooth, easy drink that tastes like the first proper day of spring feels after a long winter! Cheers to that.
- 60ml Patrón Reposado Tequila
- 60ml Ceres Grapefruit Juice Blend
- 15ml fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Fitch & Leeds Club Soda, for topping up
- Grapefruit wedges, brûléed, and edible flowers, for garnish
For the rim:
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Kosher or Sea salt
- 1 tbsp Nomu cayenne Pepper
Note: Prior to assembly, add the edible flowers to an ice tray and freeze.
- Pour equal parts brown sugar, salt, and cayenne pepper on a plate and mix. Rub the rim of a highball glass with a grapefruit wedge; dip rim of glass in the mixture.
- Combine the tequila, grapefruit juice, lime juice, and sugar in glass. Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the ice cubes and top up with the coda water.
- Lightly coat a slice of grapefruit with some brown sugar and, using a blowtorch, brûlée the slice and place on top of the ice.
- Finish off with some edible flowers.
Let us know if you try any of the recipes by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza, and using #DeeRecipe – if it looks DEELICIOUS, we’ll give you a treat!
Looking for more drink/mealspiration? Check out our other recipes here.