Super easy, super fast. Only three ingredients and it's aesthetic AF. Let the festivities be-GIN with our Sipsmith London Dry Gin Watermelon Smash.
This makes for the ideal summer cocktail cooler or New Year's Eve entertainer. All you need is a watermelon, a lemon/lime, and a cup of gin (you can substitute Sipsmith for whatever's in the kitchen cupboard too!).
- 1 large watermelon
- 1/2 fresh lime/lemon juice
- 1 cup Sipsmith London Dry Gin
- 1/4 cup brown sugar *optional
- Handful mint, lightly crushed
- Cut the top off the watermelon and juice with a hand blender (seeds and all).
- Add the fresh lime/lemon juice and gin, and stir. Add the sugar now if your watermelon isn’t naturally sweet enough.
- Stir and serve with crushed ice and fresh mint. Yum!
SHOP OUR WIDE SELECTION OF GINS HERE.
Let us know if you try any of the recipes by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza, and using #DeeRecipe – if it looks DEELICIOUS, we’ll give you a treat!
Looking for more drink/mealspiration? Check out our other recipes here.