When it comes to the Christmas dessert department, you don't get more original than this!
Our Sugar Plum Candy Cane Jelly Bites are made with Kindred Spirits' brand-new Sugar Plum Cape Holly & Wild Plum Candy Cane cooler. Expect dancing flavours of cotton candy, garden mint, and plum. What you don't use in the recipe, should by all means be knocked back neat as a shooter, thrown over the rocks, and/or savoured as is for a refreshing cocktail.
Serves 30 squares
- 3 cups Liqui Fruit Cranberry Cooler
- 1 cup Sugar Plum Cape Holly & Wild Plum Candy Cane
- 30g gelatine
- Christmas sprinkles, for garnish
- Pour the juice and Sugar Plum Cape Holly & Wild Plum Candy Cane in a small saucepan and sprinkle over the gelatine and allow the mixture to stand for 10mins.
- Bring to a light simmer and cook for 30secs.
- Pour the warm liquid in to a tray of choice. Place in the fridge overnight.
- Cut into bite size squares and serve.
👉Let us know if you try it by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza and using #DeeRecipe – you may or may not receive a reward!
👉Looking for more foodie and mixology inspo? Check out our blog here.
#ChristmasDesserts #BoozyJellyBites #SugarPlumCapeHollyWildPlumCandyCane #KindredSpirits #EasyBoozyDesserts #Mixology #EasyFunRecipes #Deeliver #DeeRecipe