Homey, rich, creamy, and fit for royalty with none of the effort, say hello to the easiest Chicken à la King you'll ever make – thanks to Denny's ready-made sauce!
All you have to do is add meat and a couple of peppers, Denny's Chicken à la King Cook-In Sauce does all the rest. We recommend serving it with rice to soak up every last bit of the creamy, convenient deliciousness.
- 2 tbsp olive oil, separated
- 1 whole red pepper, cored and sliced
- 1 whole green pepper, cored and sliced
- 500g Elgin Free Range Skinless Chicken Breasts, cubed
- 415g Denny Chicken à la King Cook-In Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Bring a large frying pan to a medium-high heat and add 1 tbsp olive oil, sliced red peppers, and green peppers.
- Sauté until they start to soften and are slightly charred. Set aside.
- In the same pan, add the remaining olive oil and cubed chicken. Sauté on a medium-high heat until the chicken has browned.
- Add the content of the Denny Chicken à la King sauce to the chicken and stir well. Remove from the heat and add to an ovenproof dish.
- Bake for 30-35mins or until bubbling.
- Top with the sautéed peppers and some fresh parsley or thyme.
- Serve on a bed of fluffy rice or starch of your choice and enjoy!
Let us know if you try it by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza, and using #DeeRecipe – if it looks DEELICIOUS, we’ll give you a treat!
Looking for more drink/mealspiration? Check out our other recipes here.