The Baileys Dalgona Martini is the ultimate lastminute.com way to impress your guests with boujee-looking cocktails made from regular kitchen cupboard stuff – plus the irresistible creaminess of Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur (delivered by us, of course).
Creamy, sweet, easy-drinking, and ready at the flick of the wrist, you can't go wrong with these as a dessert cocktail.
- 60ml Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur
- 60ml vodka
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp instant coffee
- 2 tbsp cold water
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar, coffee, and water. Vigorously whisk until mixture turns silky smooth and shiny. Continue whisking until it thickens and holds its lofty, foamy shape.
- Fill a cocktail shaker or glass with ice, add vodka and Baileys. Stir or shake vigorously until well chilled.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Dollop and swirl the whipped coffee mixture on top and enjoy!
👉Let us know if you try it by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza and using #DeeRecipe – you may or may not receive a reward!
👉Looking for more foodie and mixology inspo? Check out our blog here.