We've done the undoable. We've made cheesecake EVEN BETTER; with booze, of course. Thanks to the coconut-y, caramel-y goodness of Coco Rico Salted Caramel & Coconut Cream Liqueur, these boozy no-bake cheesecake cups will change your life.
They're not only easy as hell to make and impressive on the eye. They're also packing the ultimate combo of taste-texture-flavour. Creamy, salty, sweet, boozy, crunchy, smooth, and your next dinner part knock out.
Serves 12 cups
For the body:
- 200g biscuits
- 95g salted butter, melted
- 380g full-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 75g yoghurt
- 200g white chocolate, melted
- 120 - 150ml Coco Rico Coconut & Salted Caramel Liqueur
- 75g desiccated coconut, extra for garnishing
- Pinch of salt
For the top layer:
- 150g Coconut Milk 80g White Chocolate, melted
- Blend or crush the biscuits until fine. Add to a medium bowl and add the melted butter. Mix until well combined. Evenly distribute the crumb mixture into 12 muffin tins and mould to the shape of the tin. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together the cream cheese, yoghurt, melted white chocolate, Coco Rico and mix until combined. Add the desiccated coconut and salt and mix one last time.
- Pour the coconut cream into a small bowl or saucepan and add the chopped white chocolate. Mix/stir until the chocolate has fully melted.
- Pour the cream cheese filling into each mould. Leave about a 1/4 space for the coconut milk and chocolate mixture -pour that on top and sprinkle over the remaining desiccated coconut milk.
- Pop in the fridge for about an hour or until set. Serve cold or at room temperature and enjoy!
CHEF'S NOTE: You can either make 12 cups or 1 x 23cm cake (a springform tin works best!).
👉Let us know if you try it by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza and using #DeeRecipe – you may or may not receive a reward!
👉Looking for more foodie and mixology inspo? Check out our blog here.