Our Baileys Rocky Road Fudge made with Meshuggah Code Zero Rose Turkish Fudge Bars and Cadbury Tumbles is the festive recipe your guests won't be expecting or soon forget!
It's delicious to the taste, foolproof to make, and charged with the perfect kiss of booze. What more?
Serves 20 squares
- 500g chopped chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 385g condensed milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup Baileys Original irish Cream Liqueur
- 1-2 Meshuggah Code Zero Rose Turkish Fudge Bars, chopped
- 65g Cadbury Tumbles Shortcake
- Add the chopped chocolate to a heatproof bowl and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until fully melted.
- Add butter, condensed milk, and salt. Stir until combined.
- Pour in the Baileys Cream Liqueur and mix until combined
- Pour mixture into a lined 8x8 baking tin and top with the chopped Code Zero Bars and Tumbles.
- Place in the fridge overnight. Cut into 20 squares or as preferred and enjoy!
👉Let us know if you try it by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza and using #DeeRecipe – you may or may not receive a reward!
👉Looking for more foodie and mixology inspo? Check out our blog here.
#RockyRoadFudge #BoozyFudge #BaileysRockyRoadFudge #EasyFunRecipes #Deeliver #DeeRecipe