Introducing your new favourite summer dessert recipe: Boozy Cointreau Truffles!
They're soft, they're chocolatey, they're charged with Cointreau and we're OBSESSED.
Serves 15-20 truffles
- 350g chocolate, roughly cut
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup Cointreau Orange Liqueur (or any liquor of choice)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Add the chopped chocolate to a heat-proof bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring until the chocolate has fully melted.
- Add the coconut cream and mix well. Note: only use the thick layer of coconut cream that’s at the top of the can, not the coconut liquid that's beneath.
- Add in your Cointreau or liquor of choice and mix well.
- Place a heaped teaspoon worth of the chocolate mixture on to wax paper and refrigerate for 15mins.
- Remove from the fridge and roll each dollop of the cooled chocolate mixture into balls and place in a small bowl with cocoa powder. Swirl it around until fully coated. Serve immediately or place it in the fridge, in an airtight container, until you’re ready to serve. Enjoy!
👉Let us know if you try it by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza and using #DeeRecipe – you may or may not receive a reward!
👉Looking for more foodie and mixology inspo? Check out our blog here.
#BoozyTruffles #ChocolateTruffles #CointreauTruffles #EasyBoozyRecipes #EasyFunRecipes #Deeliver #DeeRecipe