If you're looking for an excuse to be a little extra, to earn title of host with the most, to show off your mixology je ne sais quoi, we implore you to try our Boozy Blueberry Float.
It's everything sweet you remember from childhood made grown by Skyy Vodka and Topo Chico Hard Seltzer in Tangy Lemon Lime. Bookend your next dinner party with it and make virgin versions for the littlies.
Serves 2 pax
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 60 ml Skyy Vodka
- 1-2 cans of Topo Chico Hard Seltzer Tangy Lemon Lime
- 6 scoops blueberry vanilla ice-cream
- Fresh blueberries for garnish
- Add the blueberries and vodka together and finely crush the blueberries using a muddler.
- Add 1 can of the seltzer and stir.
- In each serving glass, add 2 scoops of ice cream and evenly split the seltzer mixture into each glass.
- Add another scoop of ice-cream to each serving and finish off with more Seltzer if you’d like your Boozy Blueberry Float to have more fizz.
- Add your straw and finish off by garnishing with fresh blueberries.
Let us know if you try it by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza, and using #DeeRecipe – if it looks DEELICIOUS, we’ll give you a treat!
Looking for more drink/mealspiration? Check out our other recipes here.