Looking for a super-easy, superfood-rich, protein-packed breakfast/snack that's ready in a flash? Our Wazoogles Superfood Flapjacks work as both lunchbox legends, morning munchies, and musculoskeletal soul mates 'cos they're bursting with antioxidants, living enzymes, essential minerals, plant-based protein, and a wide spectrum of vital nutrients.
Prepare a bunch for your week, have toppings handy in the fridge/pantry, and when snack time strikes, you'll have a quick breakfast, meal replacement, or pre/post workout munch ready and waiting.for sustained energy and optimum recovery.
Serves 8-10 Flapjacks
- 3 ripe bananas
- 6 I Like Eggs Free-Range Eggs
- ½ cup Eureka Mills Brown Bread Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Snowflake Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Nomu Ground Cinnamon
- 50g Wazoogles Superfood Protein Blend Vanilla Sky
- 1-2 tbsp Credé Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2-4 tbsp Chaloner Wild Blossom Honey
- Sliced strawberry and banana to garnish
- Add 3 ripe bananas to a large bowl and finely mash using a fork.
- Add the 6 whole eggs and mix well.
- Add the flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and superfood protein blend to the banana mixture and mix well, ensuring there aren’t any lumps.
- In a medium saucepan, on medium-high heat, add some coconut oil and about a 1/3 cup of the batter and cook each flapjack for 1-2 mins per side.
- Stack your flapjacks and top with the sliced strawberries and banana. Finish off with a drizzle of honey and enjoy!
Let us know if you try it by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza, and using #DeeRecipe – if it looks DEELICIOUS, we’ll give you a treat!
Looking for more drink/mealspiration? Check out our other recipes here.