Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired? Is slaving away over a hot stove the last thing on Earth you feel like doing now? Say no more! Our Fatti's & Moni's Chicken & Tomato Linguine is quick, easy, and simply delicious.
Between ordering everything you need via Deeliver, making this meal, and savouring every bite, the only time-consuming thing you'll be doing is struggling to choose which one our incredible wines to pair it with!
- 500g Fatti’s & Moni’s Bellissimo Linguine
- 1 x All Gold Sundried Tomato & Olive Flavour Pasta Sauce
- 2 tbsp Willow Creek Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Nutripick Crushed Garlic
- 1 large white onion, diced
- 450g Elgin Free Range Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into strips
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Nomu Salt to taste
- Nomu Pepper to taste
- Freshly chopped basil for garnish
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a large saucepan on a medium heat.
- Add diced onion and sauté until translucent.
- Add crushed garlic, chilli flakes, and chicken strips. Fry until cooked/golden brown.
- Add in All Gold Sundried Tomato & Olive Flavour Pasta Sauce and stir through.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside until you’re ready to add your cooked pasta.
- Pasta: Bring water to a rolling boil in a medium pot. Add Fatti’s & Moni’s pasta and cook for 5 mins or until al dente. Once cooked, add directly into the sauce.
- Add 1/4 of the pasta water to the sauce and mix. Allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Pair with your wine of choice (may we suggest Perdeberg's 2020 Pinotage) and enjoy!
Let us know if you try it by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza, and using #DeeRecipe – if it looks DEELICIOUS, we’ll give you a treat!
Looking for more drink/mealspiration? Check out our other recipes here.