Our Chocolate Oreo Lovoka Pots are your next hosting hit!
They're creamy, chocolatey, boozy, and almost too easy to make. Besides, who doesn't love Oreos?
The star of the show, however, is Lovoka Chocolate Vodka, the premium South African-hailing and incredibly smooth chocolate liqueur loved for its precise balance between triple-distilled, world-class vodka and the best quality chocolate.
It's got just enough kick to make this dessert fun, with a smooth enough finish to have you reaching for more than one.
- 266g (2 sleeves) Chocolate Oreo, separated
- 5 tbsp butter, melted
- 800ml heavy cream, separated
- 1/2 cup Lovoka Chocolate Vodka
- 100g Lindt Excellence 70% Cocao Dark Chocolate, melted
- Remove 6 whole Oreos and set aside. Blend the remaining Oreos until fine.
- Remove 1/3 cup of the blended Oreos and set aside.
- Add the remaining Oreos to a bowl and mix in the melted butter until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk 600ml cold heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add in the 1/3 cup blended Oreos and the 1/3 cup Lovoka Chocolate Vodka or as per your personal preference. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, heat 200ml heavy cream until warm and add 100g chopped lindt chocolate and mix until melted.
- Prepare 6 small bowls by layering as follows: Oreo crumble, whipped Chocolate Vodka cream, ganache. Finish off with a single Oreo cookie on top. Place in the fridge for 30 mins and serve immediately. Enjoy!
👉Let us know if you try it by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza and using #DeeRecipe – you may or may not receive a reward!
👉Looking for more foodie and mixology inspo? Check out our blog here.