Our Malibu Lime Whipped Lemonade is coconut-y, sweet, citrusy, tangy, and the most luxurious, bubbly texture.
Imagine a piña colada and a boozy lemonade had a baby... Now drizzle some condensed milk on it. Heaven in a glass! Be warned: it's addictive!
- 1/3 cup Malibu Lime Rum
- 1 cup lemonade
- 1/3 cup condensed milk
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon or lime juice
- Garnish with lemon or lime wedge
- Start off with about 2 cups of ice but take note that the amount of ice used depends on what consistency you prefer.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add a wedge of lemon or lime before serving. Enjoy!
👉Let us know if you try it by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza and using #DeeRecipe – you may or may not receive a reward!
👉Looking for more foodie and mixology inspo? Check out our blog here.