If you’re a sucker for Rice Krispies Treats, Rocky Road, fudge, or Turkish Delight, this is the Dee Recipe you have to try! Our Coco Pops Bars are made with Meshuggah’s Giant Braai Marshmallows and Code Zero Rose Turkish Fudge Bars – meaning they're sure to be slam-dunk crowdpleasers.
Beyond being stupidly tasty, they’re quick and easy to make and you can order everything you need right here at the click of a button. The toughest part of the whole gig? Sharing!
- 115g Lurpak Butter
- 280g Meshuggah Giant Braai Marshmallows
- 350g Kellogg’s Coco Pops
- 3 Meshuggah Code Zero Rose Turkish Fudge Bar
- 25g Dark or Milk Chocolate, diced
- 25g Heavy Cream
- In a large microwave-proof bowl, melt the butter – approximately 1 min.
- Add the marshmallows to the melted butter and microwave for 1 min.
- Remove from the microwave and stir briefly. Microwave the marshmallow mixture for 1 more minute.
- Add the Coco Pops and chopped Code Zero bars to the marshmallow mixture. Mix well.
- Add the Coco Pops mixture to a dish of your choice and lightly flatten.
- Heat the cream and add the diced chocolate. Stir until the chocolate has fully melted.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the Coco Pops and place in the fridge for 30 mins.
- Cut as desired and enjoy!
Let us know if you try it by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza, and using #DeeRecipe – if it looks DEELICIOUS, we’ll give you a treat!
Looking for more drink/mealspiration? Check out our other recipes here.