It’s bloody cold, your heart’s been disappointed to the point of stone, and thawing up against your reptilian ex is starting to seem more appealing by the icy minute. Stop right there! Desperate times call for Deeliver measures; more specifically, our Boozy Hot Chocolate.
It’s made with enough Nomu Rich Dark Cocoa Powder, Peaky Blinder Irish Whiskey, and Meshuggah Braai Marshmallows to sip some sense into you; or, at the very least, heat you up for a DEELICIOUSLY hot minute.
- 200ml full cream milk
- ¼ tsp Nomu Vanilla Essence
- 1 tbsp Huletts Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Nomu Rich Dark Cocoa Powder
- 60ml Peaky Blinder Irish Whiskey
- Pinch of salt
- 50ml heavy cream, whipped
- 1 Meshuggah Braai Marshmallow
- Add the milk, sugar, and vanilla essence to a microwaveable pourer. Microwave for 1 ½ minutes or until simmering.
- Add the cacao powder and whiskey and stir until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a warmed mug, to ensure the hot chocolate stays warmer for longer, and top with whipped cream and a giant marshmallow.
- Use a kitchen blow torch to toast the marshmallow. Dust over some cacao as a final garnish and enjoy!
Let us know if you try it by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza, and using #DeeRecipe – if it looks DEELICIOUS, we’ll give you a treat!
Looking for more drink/mealspiration? Check out our other recipes here.