It’s no secret that baked oatmeal is the best thing since overnight oats! Our Apple and Almond Baked Oats is quick, easy, perfect for meal prep, and bursting with nutrient-dense DEELICIOUSNESS, including Jungle Oats, coconut oil, dates, almond flakes, and apples (obvi). Psst – we hear the little ones love it too!
- 1 whole I Like Eggs Free Range Egg
- 1 cup Okja Oat Milk
- ½ tsp Nomu Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Illovo Maple Flavoured Syrup + extra for garnishing
- 1 cup Jungle Oats, roughly blended
- 1 cup Jungle Oats, whole rolled
- 1 tsp cinnamon + extra for garnishing
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp Nomu Baking Powder
- 25g coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup dried dates, diced
- ¼ cup Nutmania almond flakes, toasted + extra for garnishing
- 1 green apple, cored and cubed
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Add the egg to a large bowl and whisk. Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Add the oats mixture to a 22cm x 15cm (3 cup capacity) bake-proof bowl.
- Bake for 25mins at 175 degrees celsius.
- Garnish with maple syrup, ground cinnamon and roasted almonds.
Let us know if you try it by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza, and using #DeeRecipe – if it looks DEELICIOUS, we’ll give you a treat!
Looking for more drink/mealspiration? Check out our other recipes here.