For when you're craving a hearty, homely plate of lasagne but you're too tired to shop let alone cook from scratch, try our Chicken Alfredo Lasagne made with ready-to-eat Bergdale Chicken Loaf and Denny's Alfredo Pasta Sauce.
It's super quick and easy, a kid/crowd-favourite, and keeps perfectly for lunchboxes the next day – super (tired) parents apply within! Just you? Bake a batch and freeze the rest for fast af dinners all week long.
- 8-10 Serena Lasagne sheets, cooked
- 2-3 300g Denny Alfredo Pasta Sauce sachets
- 400g Bergdale Chicken Loaf
- 300g Lancewood Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- Preheat your oven to 210 degrees Celsius.
- In a medium pot, bring salted water to a rolling boil. Add the lasagne sheets and immediately start stirring to ensure they stay separated from one another. Do not overcrowd the pot.
- Once they’re al dente, transfer them to a bowl of cold water. This will ensure they don’t cook any further or stick together.
- When assembling the lasagne use an ovenproof dish with similar dimensions to 38 x 24 x 8cm. Start layering the lasagne as follows: Alfredo sauce, lasagne sheets, 200g of the chicken loaf, more Alfredo sauce, lasagne sheets, 150g of the grated mozzarella, more Alfredo sauce, the last of the chicken loaf, lasagne sheets, Alfredo sauce, and finish off with the grated cheese.
- Bake for 25mins and broil for 5mins to ensure the cheese is golden brown in colour.
- Allow to rest for 30-60 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Let us know if you try any of the recipes by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza, and using #DeeRecipe – if it looks DEELICIOUS, we’ll give you a treat!
Looking for more drink/mealspiration? Check out our other recipes here.