It's fresh, fruity, perfectly pretty in a pitcher, and made with just a handful of ingredients – our Red Wine Sangria promises to be the recipe you turn to all summer long!
It's made with Kleine Zalze Cabernet Sauvignon, You can also make a virgin version by replacing the wine with a sparkling something-something of your choice and adding food colouring for visual delight.
- 750ml Kleine Zalze Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1 cup Liqui-Fruit Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup Richelieu Brandy
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Schweppes Soda Water
- 1 large orange, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- In a large pitcher, add the sliced oranges. blueberries, and strawberries.
- Add the wine, orange juice, brandy, and sugar. Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add soda water.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Let us know if you try any of the recipes by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza, and using #DeeRecipe – if it looks DEELICIOUS, we’ll give you a treat!
Looking for more drink/mealspiration? Check out our other recipes here.