If you’re a death-before-decaff coffee drinker with a penchant for being a strong shot of whiskey as opposed to everyone’s cup of tea, this is the Irish Coffee recipe you’ve been listing for.
Quick, easy, made with the finest Bootlegger Filter Coffee, and wet in one pour of The Pogues Irish Whiskey – it doesn’t get better than that.
- 40g Bootlegger Blend Filter Coffee
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tsp Huletts Brown Sugar
- 60ml The Pogues Irish Whiskey
- 200ml Clover Heavy Cream, whipped
- Nutmeg for garnishing (optional)
- Add the filter coffee and boiling water to your french press. Allow the coffee to steep for 5 mins before plunging.
- Add 1 tsp sugar to each mug and pour in the hot coffee equally.
- Add 30ml of The Pogues Irish Whiskey to each serving and stir.
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form and dollop half of the cream on top of each serving. Finish off with a sprinkle of nutmeg and enjoy!
Let us know if you try it by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza, and using #DeeRecipe – if it looks DEELICIOUS, we’ll give you a treat!
Looking for more drink/mealspiration? Check out our other recipes here.