Nuttikrust, Crunchie, custard, condensed milk, banana – need we say more? If you’re looking for an easy, damn-delicious dessert that even the noobiest of amateur chefs can master, our Nuttikrust Banana Pudding is it.
- 450ml Clover Whole Milk
- 150g Moir’s Custard Powder Vanilla Flavour
- 250g Nestlé Condensed Milk
- 450ml Clover Full Cream
- 1 tsp Nomu Vanilla Essence
- 200g Bakers Nuttikrust Biscuits
- 2 Cadbury Crunchie Chocolate Bars
- 4 Nutripick Medium Bananas
- ½ cup Nutmania Almond Flakes
- Add the milk and custard powder to a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer. Remove once the custard has thickened and is bubbling.
- Transfer the custard to a large bowl. Add the condensed milk to the custard and mix. Refrigerate the custard for 1 hour or until cooled down.
- Add the fresh cream and vanilla essence to a large bowl and beat until stiff peaks form. Add half of the whipped cream to the cold vanilla custard and mix well.
- Place the Nuttikrust biscuits in a plastic bag and lightly crush them. Keep 10 biscuits intact for garnish.
- Lightly toast the almond flakes in a medium saucepan. Slice the bananas and crunchie bars. Set aside.
- Start layering in your desired serving dish. Layer as follows: Vanilla custard, crushed Nuttikrust biscuits, sliced banana, and repeat. The last layer will be custard, whipped cream, Cadbury Crunchie Chocolate pieces, Nuttikrust crumbs, a whole Nuttikrust biscuit, toasted almond flakes, and a slice of banana.
Let us know if you try it by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza, and using #DeeRecipe – if it looks DEELICIOUS, we’ll give you a treat!
Looking for more drink/mealspiration? Check out our other recipes here.