Creamy, eggy, and deliciously indulgently – this is the one-pan wonder you won’t mind eating for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Watch the recipe video here.
There’s nothing better than a moreish meal you can make in one pan – minimal mess, maximum enjoyment. Our Mediterranean Baked Eggs recipe is exactly that! Plus, you can swap out the bacon to make it vegetarian and halal. One thing’s for sure: You’ll want to have some toasted bread handy to soak up any leftover sauce – it’s that good!
- 200g Bergdale Streaky Bacon, diced
- 2 tbsp Willow Creek Olive Oil
- 1 large white onion, diced
- 2 tsp Nomu Mediterranean Rub
- 200g baby spinach, washed and drained
- 250g Lancewood Plain Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup Clover Whole Milk
- ¼ - ½ cup Darling Pitted Broken Olives
- 5-6 I Like Eggs free range eggs
- Preheat your oven to 210 degrees Celsius.
- In a medium-sized ovenproof pan, cook the bacon over medium heat. Transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined bowl.
- In the same pan, add the diced onion and olive oil. Sauté on medium heat for about 5 minutes. Add the washed and drained baby spinach and sauté until the spinach starts to wilt – about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese and milk to the pan and stir until well-combined.
- Return the cooked bacon and olives to the pan and mix well.
- Create 5 or 6 wells in the spinach mixture (depending on how many eggs you’re adding) and crack the eggs in to the wells. Place the dish in the oven and cook for 8-10 min or just until the egg whites are no longer transparent.
- Serve with some toasted ciabatta and enjoy!
Let us know if you try it by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza, and using #DeeRecipe – if it looks DEELICIOUS, we’ll give you a treat!
Looking for more mealspiration? Check out our Deeliver Arancini Pizza Bites recipe here.