Quick, easy, and a crowd pleaser for both young and old, our Four-Ingredient Mac & Cheese recipe is one you'll want to memorise for when you're in the mood for comfort food but spent on time and the general desire to think.
Made with Spur's signature Cheese Sauce – which comes ready-to-use in convenient sachets – and streaky bacon by the lauded local butchers of Bergdale (you can leave this out to make it halal), this fast meal promises to deliver on all the moreish macaroni feels you're after.
- 300g Fatti’s & Moni’s Macaroni Pasta
- 4 x 200ml Spur Cheese Sauce sachets
- 200g Bergdale streaky bacon, cubed
- 300g Lancewood Cheddar Cheese, divided (150g inside, 150g on top)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Bring your salted water to a rolling boil and cook the pasta for 5mins. You want the pasta to be under cooked as it will continue cooking once baking. Drain the cooked pasta and add it to a large ovenproof baking dish.
- Pour over the Spur Cheese Sauce.
- Cut the bacon into cubes and add to a dry medium-sized saucepan. Fry on medium-high heat until crispy. Discard the fat and add the crispy bacon to the cooked pasta.
- Add 150g grated cheddar cheese to the pasta mixture and mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover with the remaining 150g grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20-25mins at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Serve with your favourite salad and enjoy!
Let us know if you try it by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza, and using #DeeRecipe – if it looks DEELICIOUS, we’ll give you a treat!
Looking for more drink/mealspiration? Check out our other recipes here.