Spruce up your white wine cocktail game with the citrus-y sensation that can be made just for you or your whole crew, party punch-style: The Haus Sparkling Wine Orange Brûlée
It's got a kick of vodka and a charge of Cointreau, but the fanciful brûlée orange slices steal the show.
Serves 1 pax
- 45ml Cointreau Orange Liqueur
- 15ml Smirnoff 1818 Vodka
- 200ml Haus Secco Sparkling White Wine, chilled
- A little bit of sugar and an orange slice, brûléed, for garnish
- Start by brûlée-ing your orange slice: Coat thinly-sliced orange slices with fine sugar and torch until fully melted and crackly. Allow to cool and set aside until ready to garnish.
- Fill an old-fashioned glass with ice.
- Pour in vodka and Cointreau.
- Garnish and enjoy!
Got a crowd to cater for? Try it punch style by bumping up the ingredients like so:
- 540ml Cointreau Orange liqueur
- 180ml Smirnoff Vodka
- 12 x 200ml Haus Secco Sparkling Wine
Chuck all the ingredients into a jug and once evenly poured, garnish each with your fancy orange slices. Impressed guests guaranteed!
Let us know if you try it by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza, and using #DeeRecipe – if it looks DEELICIOUS, we’ll give you a treat!
Looking for more drink/mealspiration? Check out our other recipes here.