What's better than gin and juice? Sugarbird Gin Ice Lollies made with Liqui Fruit Summer Pine and three tantalisingly tongue-smacking, mooi Monin flavours: Pina Colada, Strawberry Daquiri, and Blue Lagoon.
These colourful babies are perfect for all the poolside/couch-top vegetating that is absolutely required for those privileged enough to be lying down on Boxing Day. Easy, convenient, impressive, and will get you suip (responsibly, please). It's festive on stick, need we say more?
- 180ml Sugarbird Cape Fynbos Gin, separated
- 60ml Monin Pina Colada Mix, separated
- 60ml Monin Strawberry Daiquiri Mix, separated
- 60ml Monin Blue Lagoon Mix, separated
- 1L Liqui Fruit Summer Pine
- 1/4 cup pineapple, cubed
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup strawberries, cubed
- 6 ice lolly sticks
- 6 175ml styrofoam cups
- Equally distribute each fruit variant between 2 cups.
- Add 30ml Monin Pina Colada Syrup to the cups with cubed pineapple.
- Add 30ml Monin Strawberry Daiquiri Syrup to the cups with cubed strawberries.
- Add 30ml Monin Blue Lagoon Syrup to the cups with blueberries.
- Top up with Liqui Fruit Summer Pine and stir lightly.
- Freeze for 2 hours so that when you add the ice lolly sticks they’ll stay in place.
- Freeze for another 2 hours or overnight and enjoy!
Let us know if you try any of the recipes by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza, and using #DeeRecipe – if it looks DEELICIOUS, we’ll give you a treat!
Looking for more drink/mealspiration? Check out our other recipes here.