Our super-easy Stroganoff made with Denny's Creamy Stroganoff Cook-In Sauce is your one way ticket to food heaven with (almost) none of the effort!
One bag of sauce, one pack of beef strips, and some rice to serve – that pretty much all you need for a family-sized meal that'll have everyone asking for more. Easy-peasy, lunch and dinner made breezy.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 500g beef strips
- 415g Denny Creamy Stroganoff Cook-In Sauce
- 1 cup Tastic Basmati Rice, washed
- Salt to taste
- Flat leaf parsley, for garnish
- Side salad of choice, optional
- Bring a large saucepan to a medium-high heat.
- Add olive oil and beef strips and sauté until browned.
- Add Denny’s Creamy Stroganoff Cook-In Sauce and mix well.
- Allow to simmer on medium heat until the beef strips are tender. Salt to taste.
- Meanwhile, wash the rice under cold water until the water runs clear.
- Bring water to a rolling boil and add the washed rice. Cook until tender and drain. Set aside.
- Assemble the salad and start plating your Stroganoff.
- Finish off with freshly chopped parsley and enjoy!
Let us know if you try it by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza, and using #DeeRecipe – if it looks DEELICIOUS, we’ll give you a treat!
Looking for more drink/mealspiration? Check out our other recipes here.