In the spirit of wishin' all our Irish and Irish lovin' patrons a wee bit of fun and a lot 'o' luck this St. Patrick's Day, here are two 2 easy St. Paddy's Day cocktails you can whip up in two kicks of a leprechaun's heels!
What better way to celebrate the traditional death date of Saint Patrick, the foremost patron saint of Ireland, than with a tasty Green Beer made with Devil's Peak First Light and a Drunk Leprechaun cocktail made with Monin Blue Curacao? None! We bet our last four leaf clover on you loving them!
St. Paddy’s Day Green Beer
- 3 drops green food coloring
- 1 Devil's Peak First Light Beer
- Add 3 drops of green food colouring to a beer glass and top up with the beer. Done!
The Drunk Leprechaun Cocktail
- 50ml Vodka
- 30ml Monin Blue Lagoon Blue Curacao
- 100ml Orange Juice
- Orange slice and a maraschino cherry, for garnish
- 1 drop of green food colouring, optional
- Add ice, vodka, blue curacao, and orange juice to a shaker and shake vigorously until well blended.
- Pour over a tall glass of ice.
- Garnish with orange slice and maraschino cherry.
- *Tip: If you’d like your Drunk Leprechaun to be greener, add a drop of green food colouring to the shaker before pouring over ice.
Let us know if you try it by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza, and using #DeeRecipe – if it looks DEELICIOUS, we’ll give you a treat!
Looking for more drink/mealspiration? Check out our other recipes here.