Bacardi Carta Blanca Rum, just-squeezed lime juice, a swirl of something sweet, and a little Topo Chico Tangy Lemon Lime – voilà! There you have it, a daiquiri the Deeliver way – good enough to impress ol' Hemingway and JFK (we think).
Supposedly hailing from Cuba, the daiquiri is a classic rum-based cocktail popularised by some of the most famous suits and smarts of the States – including Ernest Hemingway and John F. Kennedy. Our favourite things about it? It's quick, easy, classic, and you can flavour it with any fruit of your choice (we recommend experimenting with flavoured sugar syrups!).
🚨 DON'T MISS OUT: We've teamed up with Bacardi to bring you EPIC deals on our all our Bacardi Combos for the month of July. Click here to shop. 🚨
For the homemade sugar syrup:
- 1 cup white/brown sugar
- 1 cup water
For the Bacardi Daiquiri:
- 90ml Bacardi Carta Blanca Rum
- 30ml lime juice, fresh
- 30ml homemade sugar syrup
- Top up with Topo Chico Hard Seltzer’s Tangy Lemon Lime
- Add the sugar and water to a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Simmer until the sugar has fully dissolved and set aside to cool before transferring to a container.
- Add the rum, sugar syrup, and lime juice to your serving glass and gently stir until combined.
- Add your ice and top up with the Topo Chico Hard Seltzer. Enjoy!
Let us know if you try it by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza, and using #DeeRecipe – if it looks DEELICIOUS, we’ll give you a treat!
Looking for more drink/mealspiration? Check out our other recipes here.