Our Bacardi Mojito is a premium take on the cult classic – a traditional Cuban highball made of rum, lime, syrup, mint, and charged with soda.
It's made with just enough Bacardi Carta Blanca to make it worth drinking and offers the perfect harmony of sweet and sour, citrus and mint. It's easy to make and it tastes like getting hit with a welcomed wave of conditioned air on a sweltering summer's day feels.
🚨 DON'T MISS OUT: We've teamed up with Bacardi to bring you EPIC deals on our all our Bacardi Combos for the month of July. Click here to shop. 🚨
Homemade Sugar Syrup
- 1 cup Huletts Sugar
- 1 cup water
- 10 mint leaves
- 30ml fresh lime juice
- 30ml sugar syrup, homemade
- 60 ml Bacardi Carta Blanca
- 125ml Schweppes Soda Water
- Lime wedges or slices, for garnish
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
- Add the sugar and water to a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Simmer until the sugar has fully dissolved and set aside to cool before transferring to a glass container.
- Add the fresh mint, lime juice, sugar syrup, and rum together. Note: Place the fresh mint leaves in between your palms and lightly smack them to release their aroma before adding them to your serving glass.
- Add half the soda water.
- Gently stir until well combined.
- Add the ice and the remaining soda water. Enjoy!
Let us know if you try it by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza, and using #DeeRecipe – if it looks DEELICIOUS, we’ll give you a treat!
Looking for more drink/mealspiration? Check out our other recipes here.