If you're looking for an easy, original fudge recipe packed with incredible artisan ingredients that turns out pretty enough to gift, you've found it!
Our Sweet and Salty Fudge is made from a devilishly sweet marriage of Nestlé Milkybar and Sweetened Condensed Milk, packed with toasted Nutmania Macadamias for that necessary crunch, and topped with handmade Salted Caramel Sauce by The Counter. It's so good, even people who don't like fudge can't say no!
- 480g Nestlé Milkybar, roughly chopped
- 385g Nestlé Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Nomu Vanilla Essence
- 1 cup chopped Nutmania Macadamia Nuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup The Counter Salted Caramel Sauce, room temperature
- 2 tsp sea salt flakes, preferably Maldon
- Combine the condensed milk and butter in a medium size glass bowl and heat in the microwave until melted, stirring occasionally.
- Lightly toast the macadamia nuts. Add the macadamia nuts, vanilla essence, and pecans to the melted mixture.
- Scoop mixture onto a parchment-lined tray. Spread with a spatula to approximately 3cm thickness.
- Drizzle with the salted caramel sauce. Lightly swirl the caramel into the fudge with a chopstick or the end of the spatula.
- Sprinkle over the sea salt flakes.
- Chill until ready to serve. Slice into 1-inch squares and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. Enjoy!
Let us know if you try it by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza, and using #DeeRecipe – if it looks DEELICIOUS, we’ll give you a treat!
Looking for more drink/mealspiration? Check out our other recipes here.