If you're looking for a super-duper easy, OG-scary recipe, and you love a good ol' vodka jello shot, you have got to serve up these Granny's Bear Vodka Eyeballs this Halloween!
Crafted in a small Russian hamlet, Granny's Bear is a premium vodka and a true exemplar of Russian tradition. Made using mineral-rich waters of Lake Baikal, the oldest freshwater lake on the planet, you can expect subtle notes of citrus peels, cacao, and peppercorns.
The name “Grandmother's Bear” is testament to the tentative eye ('scuse the pun) one grandmotherly ma'am keeps on the single-batch proceedings to this day.
Serves 30 shots
- 160g lime jelly
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup Granny’s Bear Vodka
- 30 pitted litchies
- 30 small red grapes
- +/- 8 maraschino cherries
- Mix the lime jelly, boiling water and vodka together. Mix until the jelly has fully dissolved.
- Place your shot glasses on a cutting board or tray and fill each shot glass halfway - ensuring you still have enough jelly left to add once the eyeballs are placed on top. Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours or until slightly set. Tip: this is done so that the eyeballs don’t drop all the way to the bottom of the shot glass.
- Create the eyeballs by cutting off the tip of each grape, creating a small pocket inside to place a piece of cherry. Place each grape inside of a pitted litchi.
- Remove the jelly shots from the fridge once set. Add an eyeball to each shot glass and pour over the remaining jelly. Place in the fridge for 3 hours or until set. Enjoy!
👉Let us know if you try it by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza and using #DeeRecipe – you may or may not receive a reward!
👉Looking for more foodie and mixology inspo? Check out our blog here.
#HalloweenRecipes #VodkaJelloShots #Halloween #EasyBoozyRecipes #EasyFunRecipes #Deeliver #DeeRecipe