The Caribbean Twist Kiss On The Lips cocktail is easy, delicious, peachy, coconut-y, and looking like a whole snack!
If you're lusting for that island feeling, this tropical-tasting, colourful glass of more is exactly what the bartender calls for. Plus, the kids/sober cobras can enjoy it too – all you need to do is minus the booze, blend up the mango, drizzle with Monin Grenadine, top with a cherry, and voilà!
- 45ml Malibu Original Liqueur
- 45ml Caribbean Twist Peach Paradise
- 15ml Monin Grenadine
- 1 cup frozen mango, cubed
- Maraschino cherry and cubed mango, for garnish
- Add mango, rum, and Caribbean Twist to a blender.
- Blend on high-speed until combined. You can add more mango (or ice) if you prefer a thicker consistency.
- Pour into a glass, drizzle with grenadine to taste – you can stir in the grenadine or just let gravity do the work.
- (Optional) Garnish with maraschino cherries and mango. Enjoy immediately!
Let us know if you try it by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza, and using #DeeRecipe – if it looks DEELICIOUS, we’ll give you a treat!
Looking for more drink/mealspiration? Check out our other recipes here.