What’s better than a Death by Chocolate Cheesecake that promises to floor even unappeasable in-laws? That same cheesecake, but make it ready ASAP!
Watch the recipe video here.
Our Deeliver No Bake Death by Chocolate Cheesecake is the one to turn to when you’ve been assigned dessert duty for a potluck/school fair/dinner party you completely forgot about. It may be the night before and you’ve prepared sweet nothing, but there’s no stress necessary! This recipe will have you serving up a sweet something eaters won’t soon forget.
It not only boasts an iconic base of crushed Oreos and a filling made with the finest Lancewood Cream Cheese and Fair Cape Chocolate Mousse, but there’s also a Nestlé Aero Chocolate slab thrown in for orgasmic measure. If we could choose any way to go, it definitely would be death by THIS chocolate cheesecake!
- 266g Oreo cookies (2 packets)
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- ½ cup salted butter, melted
- 500g Lancewood Cream Cheese
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 ½ tbsp cacao, divided
- 1 tsp Nomu Vanilla Essence
- 1 L Fair Cape Chocolate Mousse
- 300g Nestle Aero Chocolate slab, melted and divided
- 200ml cream
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Line a 9" (23cm) springform pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Crust: Crush Oreos in a plastic bag. In a large bowl, stir together Oreo crumbs, melted butter, and cocoa until combined and evenly moist. Transfer to the prepared pan and press crumbs into the bottom and halfway up the sides with the back of a measuring cup. Freeze until filling is done.
- Filling: In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese on medium speed (with a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment) until creamy – about 1 minute. Add the sugar and 2 tbsp cocoa and mix until smooth. Finely chop the chocolate and pour the warm cream over. Stir until the chocolate has fully melted. Set aside 1/4 cup of the melted chocolate and pour the remaining amount into the filling. Add in the vanilla essence mix well. Add in the chocolate mousse and stir until well combined.
- Pour filling into crust and spread evenly. Add ½ tbsp cacao to the ¼ cup melted chocolate and pour over the filling.
- Using a chopstick or knife swirl the mixture in circular motions.
- Chill in the fridge overnight. Store leftovers (if there are any!) in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Let us know if you try it by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza, and using #DeeRecipe – if it looks DEELICIOUS, we’ll give you a treat!
Looking for more drink/mealspiration? Check out our other recipes here.