If you're a sucker for a Starbucks Caramel Brûlée Latte and love a classic White Russian, look no further than this OTT dessert drink. The Caramel Crème Brûlée White Russian is the best of both worlds!
Made with local-is-lekker Salted Caramel Sauce by The Counter, it's super easy to whip up and a foolproof way to impress the heck out of your dinner guests. Plus, the homemade vanilla syrup can be used in a bunch of other home cocktail recipes.
- 90ml Smirnoff 1818 Vodka
- 45ml Kahlúa Coffee Liqueur
- 45ml milk or heavy cream
- 30ml Homemade Vanilla Syrup
- 30ml The Counter Salted Caramel Sauce
Homemade Vanilla Syrup:
- Whipped cream
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and water.
- Heat to boiling on medium-high, stirring frequently until thickened (around 2-3 minutes).
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Allow to cool completely before transferring into a sealable container. (Hint: make a batch and use it to make lip-smacking Bacardi Mojitos too!
- Fill a tumbler glass halfway with ice.
- Add vodka, Kahlua, milk, vanilla syrup, and salted caramel sauce (in that order).
- Top with a floating of whipped cream and drizzle with a generous lashing of salted caramel sauce. Enjoy!
Let us know if you try it by sharing yours on socials, tagging us @deeliverza, and using #DeeRecipe – if it looks DEELICIOUS, we’ll give you a treat!
Looking for more drink/mealspiration? Check out our other recipes here.